Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Worst Nightmare

This is an official entry for the Nightmare on Elm Street Blogging Contest

In this contest bloggers are asked to blog about their worst nightmare so far.

Or if they’ve been lucky enough not to have a bad nightmare before - the scariest real life experience so far.

Or…if they’ve been lucky enough not to have either so far- what their worst nightmare would be.

Well, my worst nightmare would be....I wake up one day and become ...

DAYANG NURFAIZAH!!!!



Oops! Hahah!

I mean, I adore her. But I can't sing to save my life and going up on a stage with thousands pairs of eyes on me would be a traumatising experience for me! I'd rather had Freddy Krueger slice me up to pieces than to go up on a stage in a pair of heels!

So there! My worst nightmare. :)

Thousands apologies to Dayang Nurfaizah for using the funny pic above. Jangan marah ye....



Check out the Advertlets Presents “A Nightmare On Elm Street” Special Screening this 5th May 2010! HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails